Labor Day Halloween Party

dizgirl5518

Earning My Ears
Can someone who went to the party on labor day last year give me some insight as to how the crowds were? I'm having a terrible time figuring out what to do for our trip the first week in September.

Thanks so much!

I am also curious. Looking at going 9/2 or 9/5.
Not sure if Galaxy’s Edge opening will have an impact or not.

We’ll be there the same week and are still trying to nail down Monday vs Friday party. My friend was at the Labor Day party last year and said it was not bad at all. I think historically both parties that week are slightly lower crowds compared to others (TP has a video on this and there’s some data here on dis MNSSHP threads too). Like pp said GE might throw a wrench in everyone’s predictions, but hopefully not.

Touring plans listed the Friday party as seemed like the 3rd lowest attendance from last year. Labor Day was predicted low and ended up being 8th. I think we are going to stick with Friday even though it goes against everything I am thinking (the try to go on Tuesday, which isn’t an option that week, and never go on Friday.) I can see people taking off Tuesday and doing a long weekend this year at Disney- Food and Wine, Galaxy’s Edge, and Halloween Party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!