• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

La Quinta Inn Macon

Joe Dirt 1972

Mouseketeer
Just Wondering if anyone has stayed at this hotel in Macon Ga

I plan on leaving for Disney Dec 21 12am. Drive from Bowmanville to Detroit then get on the i75 until I hit Macon GA around 6pm and stay at La Quinta Inn Macon. Then leave 8 am Monday and hit Pop Century resort around 2 or 3 pm

Anyone have any reviews or give me some insight on La Quinta Inn Macon.

Just Wondering if anyone has stayed at this hotel in Macon Ga

I plan on leaving for Disney Dec 21 12am. Drive from Bowmanville to Detroit then get on the i75 until I hit Macon GA around 6pm and stay at La Quinta Inn Macon. Then leave 8 am Monday and hit Pop Century resort around 2 or 3 pm

Anyone have any reviews or give me some insight on La Quinta Inn Macon.

Never been there myself but the reviews look pretty good on Tripadvisor.
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Re...uinta_Macon_Inn_and_Suites-Macon_Georgia.html

Just curious about something (never did the drive before).
Is it actually quicker and more direct to go via Detroit from Bowmanville ?

We just got back. We stayed at the Country Inn and Suites in Calhoun Ga. Nice hotel with indoor pool. We had breakfast and left at 0730-0800 the next day and were in Orlando by 3pm. That way we did Atlanta really early in the morning.

Just booked this myself for the drive down in March....trip advisor had nothing but good things to say.....usually stay in Byron at the Best Western but my parents are with us this go around and I was looking for an interior corridor.....stumbled on this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter