La Hacienda de San Angel and Tables in Wonderland

Indians24

Mouseketeer
I decided to buy TIW with my DVC discount because it seemed that pretty much every table service restaurant is included. However, now that I made an ADR for La Hacienda, it seems as though it's the only one not included in the list!!! Has anyone been there this year that can confirm it is/isn't included? Also, does anyone have a reputable list of 2012 restaurants? It seems every list I look at varies!

I decided to buy TIW with my DVC discount because it seemed that pretty much every table service restaurant is included. However, now that I made an ADR for La Hacienda, it seems as though it's the only one not included in the list!!! Has anyone been there this year that can confirm it is/isn't included? Also, does anyone have a reputable list of 2012 restaurants? It seems every list I look at varies!

It is indeed included. At this point, about the only sit-down places not included are Rainforest Cafe and T-Rex.

Thanks, everyone! I was a bit confused because I only saw a couple websites that listed it, and it looked like they hadn't been updated in a couple years. I figured it would be included since pretty much every other place was. Now I just have to make sure I want it over San Angel Inn!

La Hacienda is much better than San Angel, IMO and they accepted our TIW in February. Beautiful atmosphere, great service and wonderful food!

I've only been to San Angel Inn, so I know I should try La Hacienda. It's just I looooooove the atmosphere at San Angel Inn. I think I'll keep my reservation for La Hacienda, though ;)

which one is better? I just got reservations at San Angel for lunch in AUgust the La Hacienda one is booked

Hands down we think La Hacienda is better. we too love the atmosphere at San Angel but loved it at La Hacienda too. Most tables can see the lagoon somehow. It is beautifully decorated but the food is far better than San Angel.

I do believe Teppan Edo is excluded from TIW, unless that has changed in the last year.

As of last month, La Hacienda de San Angel does NOT accept TIW. I was so disappointed, but the manager was nice enough to give us the DVC discount. The manager said they were deciding if they were going to sign the contract for the TIW. He did say that if I wanted to go across the way to the San Angel they accepted TIW. BUT really there is no comparison with the food.

The above is true. Sometime in August or September (this is an old thread) they stopped accepting it at La Hacienda, although San Angel will still take it.

We were very disappointed on our recent trip in October to find they didn't take TIW. It seems that if a restaurant is on the list they should be required to stay on for the entire year. And to beat it all the food was really bad. My DH's meal looked like it had been plated with a slingshot. I know other people like it but we thought the food was bland and tasteless and we had to pay full price for it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter