Kungaloosh Gone Forever :( :(

wow,, more changes. but we can't get a pool rehab at the Fort..:confused:

As long as I am alive and able to use my Magic Bullet, the Kungaloosh will never die.

oops, double post...and wierd that my reply shows before the bottom of the thread!

Maybe you're right - his occupation is "disney expert" Most of us have been going longer than he's been alive.

or drinking Kungaloosh longer than he's been alive ;) FWG - do you know the "birth date" of the Kungaloosh by chance? I'm pretty sure I've been drinking 'em longer than 13 years.

or drinking Kungaloosh longer than he's been alive ;) FWG - do you know the "birth date" of the Kungaloosh by chance? I'm pretty sure I've been drinking 'em longer than 13 years.

The portion of my brain which would remember this was destroyed by the very concoction we speak of.

OK. FWIW it looks like kungaloosh came into existence circa 1997 - that's what it says on the web and everyone knows how accurate that is! :lmao:

OK. FWIW it looks like kungaloosh came into existence circa 1997 - that's what it says on the web and everyone knows how accurate that is! :lmao:

So if that's the case, then what was KristinU drinking all those years, or has too much Kungaloosh effected her memory also????

So if that's the case, then what was KristinU drinking all those years, or has too much Kungaloosh effected her memory also????

Wow, I guess it has affected that portion of my brain as well...but if the ol' memory has to stop working, I'm happy that its because of said Kungaloosh!

i have heard several rumors that they might move the adventurer's club somewhere else on property...i will still poke around while i am here and try to find out what i can...

This is your mission if you choose to accept it....Welcome back too!

PM tri circle D if you need any tips! :lmao: He is the master of disney investigative reporting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter