Kualoa Ranch UTV tour

chimommy

Mouseketeer
has anyone done the UTV tour at Kualoa Ranch? I also looked at doing the VIP movie tour, but my youngest will be 6 and the min age for the VIP movie tour is 7. Just wondering what exactly you see on the UTV tour.

Thanks!

We did this two years ago when they first started offering it and my kids (then 8 and 10) loved it. We did the one hour tour. It is totally different from the VIP tour as you go offroad, through streams, etc and we got really dirty but it was a lot of fun. You see a lot of filming locations including the Jurassic Park field, godzilla footprint, Lost bunker, etc. but you do not get to see all of the locations on the VIP tour (most notably the Jurassic Park sets). They can give you a list of locations if you ask. My boys loved it so much they can't wait until they are old enough to go back and drive ATVs themselves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter