KTTW cards charging prev for kids

mhb

Mouseketeer
Okay, another dumb question about the KTTW cards for kids. Can I just put a certain amount on each one of their cards? I think it would be great to put say $25.00 on each card (for the children) and when they run out I could decide to put more on.

:wave: :earsgirl: :sunny: :wave: :earsgirl: :sunny: :wave:

I beleive that it is all or nothing. From the number of people who ask this, you would think Disney would come up with a way to do it. Maybe like a gift card thing or something :confused:

One way of looking at this....if your kids are mature enough, seems like a great way to start to teach them the value of money. Give them a limit to spend...say $25. If they stay under that - great...if they go over, take away the privelege - lesson learned either way.

Just a thought....:idea:

Great idea skyhawk. I guess the best way would be to stop into guest services every couple of days and see what the kids have been spending.

Thanks Again
:wave: :earsgirl: :sunny: :wave: :earsgirl: :sunny: :wave:

That's what we did with DD last year. We were on a 4 night in November on the Wonder, told her she had $10 a day for $40 total for the length of the cruise. It was specifically for her to order smoothies in the Teen Club (she thought she'd want 2-3 a day). By our last day she'd bought one smoothie total, and asked if she could use the balance to buy a shirt in Mickey's Mates on the ship. I had to problem with that.

At the beginning of the trip we emphasized that we could check the stateroom account whenever we wanted, and cut off her charging privileges if she exceeded the $40. We did check it once each day (we were actually confirming some cancelled excursions were credited back, etc.) and it went off without a hitch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter