• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

KTTW cards and kids spending limits.

S. C.

The mitten state
since disney reads our opinions here thought i would ask this question.
How many others besides me thinks it would be nice to put a set spending limit, or even a day to day spending limit on our kids KTTW cards
At WDW our GS has his own disney dollars for his vacation, he knows this is the amount he has to spend and he makes much wiser choices.

But unfortunately it would probably require a big change to their computer system.

Does anyone know, when you get the printout of what has been charged to your accunt, is it broken down by each person in your cabin, so you know who charged what? (more like who to blame ha, ha)

When we were there in August, I'm sure that it was broken down by card, so you know who did what :-)

Kate

Certainly is. It has the date on it, where the spending ocurred and how much. Very helpful information. Great tool to help little ones budget a little better.

Kim ºOº

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter