Kroger Fuel Points Double Dip on Disney Card - Today Only

DisneyHardin

DIS Veteran
Today is the last day of 4X Fuel Points and this morning they added a digital coupon for 200 bonus points on a Disney Gift Card. I ran up there and got a $50 card, so I got 400 fuel points for that one card. There are also a bunch of other 200 bonus points cards there for other places. I ended up also getting a Starbucks and IHOP to use on our upcoming beach vacation.

The overlap is only for today though - 6-18-19.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but I'm not following the math - with the current 4x points, you should have gotten 200 points, but if the coupon had applied, it should have been an additional 200 points. Did you actually get 400 fuel points?

I'm sorry, but I'm not following the math - with the current 4x points, you should have gotten 200 points, but if the coupon had applied, it should have been an additional 200 points. Did you actually get 400 fuel points?

Yes. I got 400. I have no idea where I got 220 from. I bought a bunch of cards, so I had to actually do the math and not just copy it off of the receipt - now that it is summer break, apparently, this teacher forgot how to do math :-) I'll correct my OP.

Nice...I don't see that offer in Michigan. I used the 4x offer recently, but not the 200 bonus points. For our trip, we accumulated about 5,500 fuel points from different 4x offers.

Yes. I got 400. I have no idea where I got 220 from. I bought a bunch of cards, so I had to actually do the math and not just copy it off of the receipt - now that it is summer break, apparently, this teacher forgot how to do math :-) I'll correct my OP.
Wonderful! Thank you! I think I'm stopping on the way home tonight - especially since Starbucks is a coupon that dropped today! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter