Kristine's Door Magnet Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are soooo talented!! I finally gave up, mine really stink, So I was wondering if you would be able to make us 4 magnets before you leave on your own vacation?? I will understand if its too late, We leave for our pre-trip to DL on June 2nd.

Thanks!!...Jennifer

Post #444 Mexican Riviera "Featuring the Symonds Family" and change the names in the lower right to Craig, Jennifer, Kyle & Wyatt.

Post #2 Pirate Donald in Mickey head. 2008 in one ear and Wyatt in the other.

Post 42 Pirate Mickey in Mickey head. 2008 in one ear and Kyle in the Other

The Life perserver ring one side Jennifer, other Craig, and somewhere something like "Celebrating 20 years together"

Again Thank you...Thank you!:cheer2:

Kristine..no need to make ours, I made some and I like them.

They will never hold a candle to yours, but they were fun to make...especially that I used MS Word to make them!

Thanks...enjoy your vacation!

Pirate Theme

allberry3.jpg

alberry2.jpg

gouveia2.jpg

Hi Kristine!
We love your designs! You are VERY creative!
I'm assuming after you create, we print onto magnetic paper..?

Would you mind making a few for us? We are cruising in January 2009.
I'd love the Tink one to say "Julie", the Mickey one to say "Scott" and the Donald one to say "Dale".

Can you make one just like the Tink one but have Stitch as the character instead? I don't know if you have any Stich art, but...
If you can make it... it should say "Barb".

Thank you ... and no rush!

Hi Kristine. Love your designs. I've played around with a sign but having no luck getting something as beautiful as yours. I'd like to request a couple of designs if you can fit it in. Mine are Walt Disney World related, not the cruise, so I can't tell you a design I like. I'll just put it in your hands.I have 4requests:
1. a full pager with our name "The Ramons", "Ralph, Mary, Madison,and Faithe", "Dreaming of Disney" on it, random pictures of the castle, main characters (mick,minn, pluto, goofy, c and d, donald, etc) I lovehow you put the big word like "WONDER" with the pictures inside.
2. a Pirate Tinkerbell (the black and red on with eye patch) in the Mickey head bubble with "Madison" on it
3. an Ariel Mickey head bubble with "Faithe" on it.
4. Same as #1 but with these names: "The Holloways" Kenneth, Michelle, Clara, and Emily

Our next trip is June 15. I'd like to surprise the kids. Please let me know if you can get these in time. If not, I'll wait.

Thanks, Mary - Houston, Tx

HI Kristine,I'm hoping you can create just one design for me....The pink ears with all the princesses inside (the adult princesses).* I'd like one ear to say Bridget and the other to say Erin.

THANK YOU!!!!

Kristine, I was wondering is you have anything with Eyeore and Tigger in them. I know they are hard to find together but would love to have something and your stuff is good. We are doing a B2B in September/October and would love something special. Thanks, Lois

Greetings-Your designs ROCK:worship:!!!

If possible-I would like to request some designs for 4 of us & I will give you the liberty of suprising us:

1. Linda (the mom...30 something)
2. John (age 10)
3. Meighan (age 8)
4. Grandma Mem (her first cruise!!)

Thanks for your creativity!! Is there any way to pay you for your designs?

I tried to find how everyone is doing this. Can someone either post or pm me. Is it something that is mailed or do you print it from DisBoards? Can we pay? Seems like way to much work to do for free! I tried looking through the posts but didn't find any instructions on how to request (I assume you cut and paste from other posts), how they arrive and how you pay.

Thanks!

Hi Kristen,

I wanted to see what post you were on. I'm page 25, post 369. I had heard that you were taking a nice break. I know I still have time, but I'm checking every few days so just wondering. Thank you so much. I really appreaciate you doing this. This is going to be a surprise for my family and best friend Renee. Thanks again

ScrapbookQueen Kellie

Hi Kristen,

I wanted to see what post you were on. I'm page 25, post 369. I had heard that you were taking a nice break. I know I still have time, but I'm checking every few days so just wondering. Thank you so much. I really appreaciate you doing this. This is going to be a surprise for my family and best friend Renee. Thanks again

ScrapbookQueen Kellie

She is taking a break from these until after her vacation that ends in early June. So you won't see anything for awhile! :)

I tried to find how everyone is doing this. Can someone either post or pm me. Is it something that is mailed or do you print it from DisBoards? Can we pay? Seems like way to much work to do for free! I tried looking through the posts but didn't find any instructions on how to request (I assume you cut and paste from other posts), how they arrive and how you pay.

Thanks!

If someone agrees to design for you they can post your design on the thread, or send it to you in a PM, or even e-mail it to you.
Then all you have to do is print it out.

Since no for sale posts are allowed on the Dis, the designers do what they do out of the goodness of their hearts. :love:

Unfortunately some folks have taken advantage of that in the past. :sad2:

Kristine was posting basic unpersonalized designs for awhile.
A huge time saver for her since many folks can personalize themselves, or in a case like now when she is on vacation, other Dis-ers could jump in and help with personalization of the basic designs for those not so computer confident.

But some of her basic designs ended up being pirated and sold for profit elsewhere. :mad:

Kristine really does fabulous work; but since she is on vacation right now, if anyone needs something right away... you might want to check out this board:

http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=105

Lots of talented designers there and maybe one of them would be able to help. Not all the designs are cruise related though.

I hope you're enjoying a well deserved break Kristine! :thumbsup2

Thanks so much for this info. I think it will give Kristen a break even when she comes back! Some of these designs are exactly what I have been looking for and haven't been able to find. You're great! Thanks again

I'm new here, but I just had to tell you how great your designs are. I'm pretty non-computer savvy but would love to take one of your designs on our cruise. If you get a chance, I'd like to kindly request one like the one shown on post #209, to read:

Eastbound Repositioning Cruise
MAGIC
Our First Disney Cruise
Greg, Cathy, Julianne and Ryan

Thank you very much!!

I'm new here, but I just had to tell you how great your designs are. I'm pretty non-computer savvy but would love to take one of your designs on our cruise. If you get a chance, I'd like to kindly request one like the one shown on post #209, to read:

Eastbound Repositioning Cruise
MAGIC
Our First Disney Cruise
Greg, Cathy, Julianne and Ryan

Thank you very much!!

Welcome!

Come on over to our meet thread. It moves really fast, but you don't need to keep up. Just read the ENTIRE first post to get in on all the fun stuff! Congrats on getting a cabin!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1829991&goto=newpost

Can you do these for me? The 1st one, can it say something like "Brandy and Lily Belle's 1st ''Mommy & Me'' cruise"? We are sailing the Magic in Mexico June 1-8. And can the second one say Happy Birthday Lily Belle" or something. My dd just turned 1 and DH can't come on the cruise at the LAT MINUTE due to work. (he's in the military, and you just never know from one day to the next)

Anyway, thank you in advance for any help. :worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter