Kristine's Designs **6/2 NEW DESIGNS ON LAST PAGE**

Nice!

I have a question...is there a way to protect the shirts once you've done the iron on? I quickly made us shirts last year and the design is really cracked and beat up now. Is there a product to apply after the iron-on which will help them to last longer?

Thank you!

Great Designs Kristine, I especially like the Mickey Head Pirate and Princess.

Great designs! I love the P&P Party designs. I might have to make one for DD when we go!

Love the new designs Kristine!

Are you working on Christmas ones yet :)

Here's a couple more...

stpatjpg1.jpg

hearttrioblankjpg1.jpg

LOVE the St. Patty's Day one!!
Thanks so much!!!:thumbsup2

Kristine,
Any Mardi Gras designs???:worship:

The designs are great. Do you have any for Easter? We are trying.... to make tshirts for our trip the beginning of april. What iron on transfers do you use? We are having a hard time. We keep getting the shiny stuff on ours or they start cracking or they do not hold up to washing..... HELP..... We are on our third set of tshirts. what are we doing wrong? :confused3

This is a rough idea...any suggestions??

mardijpg.jpg

I love it!!! I use them for the Home page of my Yahoo group. I try & change it for every holiday.
Hey, what about one of Minnie flashing for beads??? LOL Totally kidding!

Maybe Mickey & Minnie dancing, dressed like the Mickey above?

I ordered the paper from a guy on Ebay...I can get his info if you are interested. I have also used Avery dark transfer paper (bought at walmart) and have been happy with it.

washing can be a challenge....I wash inside out, cold, very little soap...spin dry 5 minutes..hang to dry completely.

The designs are great. Do you have any for Easter? We are trying.... to make tshirts for our trip the beginning of april. What iron on transfers do you use? We are having a hard time. We keep getting the shiny stuff on ours or they start cracking or they do not hold up to washing..... HELP..... We are on our third set of tshirts. what are we doing wrong? :confused3

Some Grand Gathering Designs....Can be personalized accordingly

gg2ajpg.jpg
gg2jpg.jpg
ggjpg.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter