Kringla Bakery

*Flower*

Needs to Win the Lottery!!
We went to the Kringla Bakery yesterday for our usual fix of sugar free chocolate mousse....... and they were out!!!

As of the end of the day yesterday- they're closing for six weeks. Anything that they sold out of would not be restocked until after they reopen. :(

Had anyone else heard about this?????

WWHHHAAAATTTTT!!!!

*breathe* breathe*

I had a special bank set aside expecially for Rice Creams!!!! I am on a low-carb diet for the last 2 years and Rice Cream is my WDW treat!

Please someone tell me it is not true that they are closed. Look at my countdown... I was SOOOO close

Debbie

We went to the Kringla Bakery yesterday for our usual fix of sugar free chocolate mousse.

I DON'T BELIEVE THIS!! Me too! :earseek: Well -- MY fix. DH will eat most anything sweet. :p
And like you -- none to be found. ..... weep......

I settled for sugar free cheescake at Fountainview. ;)
It was good -- but not like what I REALLY wanted. ;)

I didn't realize they were closing! First I heard. :(

As long as they bring back the ring cakes when they re-open we will be good to go!

I heard this from a cast member yesterday. They'll be closed from April 26 (today) through May 25.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter