Kraft Free Grocery Offer

J&D

<font color=red>Tag Fairy's Tag Assistant!<br><fon
Get $30 worth of products for only $4.99 s&h.

http://www.shopkraftfoods.com/

*** The site is experiencing some difficulties, so you will need to be patient and persistent.

Tried to order this morning and they are already sold out!! That was quick.

Glad you were able to get one, Mal.

If you weren't able to get one, you may want to check the site again next week to see if the promotion is running again. The offer actually started and ended last week but was brought back yesterday, so there may be a slight chance that they will run it again in the future.

:bounce:

This is worth it to keep trying. I ordered mine and received it two days ago. What a deal! Almost everything is full size--Cherry Cheesecake Newtons, Pasta Anytime, Sure-Jell (already made strawberry jam), BBQ Sauce, Trail Mix, Fruit Fusions...the box weighed a ton.

I hope everyone gets one. Good luck!

Grrr, I wish I knew they were going to run this every few days. Something more to keep an eye out for!!!

B

I received mine today in the mail. What a great deal! I know what we will be eating for the next week for only $5!

:)

Mal- Did you get your box yet? Mine arrived yesterday. This was a great deal. I hope they offer it again.

locked out of boards so could not post.

Wasn't that a great box full of goodies! I hope they do it again soon also.

Mal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter