Kraft Black Panther Wakanda Forever Macaroni And Cheese

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Today I got a special surprise from Mom that I didn't know it existed until my mom saw it in the Safeway ad she got and i'm curious if anyone has spotted this at your supermarket before? It is Kraft Black Panther Wakanda Forever Macaroni And Cheese and it looks really awesome and the box features Shuri on the front and on the back of the box has a word search activity. I was gonna actually eat it today for dinner but I had hot dogs instead. I didn't even know that there was Black Panther Macaroni And Cheese until my mom discovered it and when seeing Marvel heroes on food it makes me happy and excited

I finally got to try the Kraft Black Panther Wakanda Forever Macaroni And Cheese and I can say it tasted amazing and I had mine as a side dish with sausage today and really enjoyed the macaroni and cheese and the noodles are Wakanda symbol shaped and even panther symbol noodles are featured too. And it was so easy to cook and we used my father's new cooking pot to cook it in and it cooked the macaroni fabulous. And something I rarely do with food that I actually did with this macaroni and cheese was eat the whole thing. Mom and Dad even loved this macaroni and cheese too. I highly recommend this Black Panther Wakanda Forever Kraft Macaroni And Cheese and if you can find it on sale at your supermarket buy a few boxes for your kids

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter