Kracken

The only other coasters I've been on in the Orlando are the Hulk and Deuling Dragons. It 's hard to compare, because they're all different types of coasters. All I can say is GO ON KRAKEN! I LOVED it! Being floorless, but not inverted, makes it different. It is also longer, higher, and faster than the other coasters.

I would just categorise it in a class of its own. Just fabulous. Loved the floorless aspect and the speed is just amazing. :)

The drop at the start is just unbelievable ... something that can only be done with height, which it has plenty of ... I rode Kumba, Montu, Kracken, both Dueling Dragons, and Hulk last week, and Kracken was by far the best ... I think the Hulk is actually the tamest (though I've ridden it a lot more than the others too, so that may have an affect on my judgement there ...).

Man, I cannot wait for those coasters. Six months is a long time to wait for my Universal trip. I wish it were sooner, but then again, anticpation is supposed to be half the fun, right?

Loved Kraken - hated the themeing or lack of!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter