Kouzzina for those who are wondering...

BLTLDZ

Loving our DVC :)
Was really good!!
We ate breakfast there two mornings of our trip.
If you are a traditional bacon/eggs/toast type of person, you may not like it.

I had a spinach/tomato/feta cheese omelet that was quite good, and the Kouzzina stacked breakfast , which was poached egg over sweet potato hash, and some sort of artichoke spread. It was fantastic.
The press pot coffee was really good as well.
The food id inspired by greek cuisine.

Next time, I would like to eat lunch there. The lamb burger looked interesting...

Thank you for this review! I had booked breakfast there this coming November, b/c the menu looked great! Now, I really can't wait!

ohhhh...that all sounds so good! this place is right up my alley but I don't know how much DH and the kids would like it.

We had dinner there on our first night and it was the most memorable meal all week.

We still talk about it!

Mmmmmm, love the Turkey Sweet Potato Hash on the breakfast menu... washed down with a white Sangria!

We ate there last week and it was the worst table service dining experience in my 20+ vacations to WDW. I'm not picky or hard to please and I enjoy most of WDW's restaurants, but this one was a tragic disappointment. At least the waiter didn't charge us for a large portion of it, which was nice and unexpected.

Was really good!!
We ate breakfast there two mornings of our trip.

I know!!!! We ate breakfast there too when we were there in February! It was really good! Very pleased w/ the food and the service was great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter