Kong is up! How about Jaws?

bbabill

Earning My Ears
22 days til our trip and I havent heard anything about the yearly Jaws repairs!!! Could Jaws be open during the first week in december or have we just put all our energy into the King?

I hate Jaws!

I went to Universal and IOA in early Sept. and we got two day tickets. Jaws kept breaking down during both days.

On the second night we were there we finally got on. No one was in line either and the guy coudlnt get people in line. I guess people were fed up with waiting in line for 15 minutues and then told it was broken down.

Sorry to hear you dont support Jaws. Two weeks and counting for me! And I am even looking forward to twister. To be honest there isnt much I am not looking forward to during our coming trip to orlando!!!!!

Hi Neighbor, (we live in weymouth)

We love all the rides too, I love Jaws, Twister and Kong along with everything else.

Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter