Kona?

DopeyFan1

Earning My Ears
We are 43 days out and everything is set but the closer we get the more I'm worried about Kona. Its one of the few places my husband picked out, so I don't want to change it, but the menu doesn't look great to me. So my question is, how good is Kona? We have dinner reservations there. Thanks!

I haven't eaten there yet, but there's a review on Allears.net on the main page. You can also read additional reviews under rate and review.

I really like Kona. When we had the std DDP we would go there once, or twice, per trip for dinner. My favorite thing there was the Tuna Oscar-which is no longer available but we've enjoyed every meal there but one. My DM had a steak that was basically inedible. But it wasn't a problem getting something else.

The sticky chicken wings are also very good! I could make a meal out of those.

abdgeek said:
I haven't eaten there yet, but there's a review on Allears.net on the main page. You can also read additional reviews under rate and review.

Thanks for the info! I'll go do that!

Dizneydaz said:
I really like Kona. When we had the std DDP we would go there once, or twice, per trip for dinner. My favorite thing there was the Tuna Oscar-which is no longer available but we've enjoyed every meal there but one. My DM had a steak that was basically inedible. But it wasn't a problem getting something else.

The sticky chicken wings are also very good! I could make a meal out of those.
When I called Disney the guy on the phone said I needed to try the sticky wings so they must be something special!

Best dessert ever at WDW, in my opinion, is at Kona. Banana Crème Brulee!! AHHMazing!! Plus my hubby loved his steak. Kids enjoyed the pan noodles.

Kona is a 'must' for us each trip! Mmmm...delicious steak and great desserts. And the warm pineapple bread with macadamia nut butter is deeelicious!!

Enjoy!

We really enjoy Kona as well! We book dinner there every single trip! Its one of the first ADRs that we make ;-)

Relax, you will love it!! :thumbsup2

TooBoyz4us said:
We really enjoy Kona as well! We book dinner there every single trip! Its one of the first ADRs that we make ;-)

Relax, you will love it!! :thumbsup2

Thanks! I'm starting to relax. Now if I could figure out this magic band stuff I'd be fantastic ;-)

I really like the New York strip steak with teriyaki sauce. I get the sauce on the side, as I don't want the steak overwhelmed by the sauce. Very good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter