Kona or 'Ohana?

Which would you choose for dinner?

• Kona Cafe

• 'Ohana

Results are only viewable after voting.

FOV

Mouseketeer
Which is your favorite for dinner - Kona Cafe or 'Ohana? We have time to visit one. Thanks!

I think it really depends on if you have little ones and are more interested in activities than food. Ohana really is lots of fun for small children, but IMO the food quality is not even remotely close to the Kona.

I agree with estnh. Food is excellent at Kona Cafe. We liked it so much we ate there 3 times during our most recent trip (breakfast once and dinner twice). We also at at Ohana Breakfast and Ohana dinner (also during the same trip).

I'd have to agree. Ohana's is great..especially with kids. However, i really do enjoy the food more at Kona. BTW, no matter where u eat u have to stop at the bar and try a lapu lapu.....yummm :woohoo:

I found out from my brother (who went with his fiancee and her family in March), that Ohana may not be the best choice for you if you are uncomforable with somewhat skantily clad performers. I haven't heard this on these boards yet, but I do know that we are much much more conservative than most. So just a heads up--my brother and his group wishes they had known...

I like both of them. I've to each place several times and haven't had a bad experience at either. It really depends what type of atmosphere you are looking for. But I do have to agree with a few other posters, the food at Kona is better.

my dw and i have tried both and we love kona's. the food is great and usually kona's is less crowded than o'hana's so we don't have to wait :cool1:

I have nnever heard of having scantily clad performers at Ohana. Are you sure they didn't mean the Luau?

Ohana has many fun things for the kids, coconut races, hula hoop contests etc. I can't imagine it not being suitable for kids :confused3 My kids loved it last time!

My family loves Ohana! We go there for dinner and breakfast. Dinner is awesome because if you time it right (about one hour before fireworks) you can sit inside the Poly eat some great food and watch the fireworks over the castle!!

JerseyGirl114 said:
I have nnever heard of having scantily clad performers at Ohana. Are you sure they didn't mean the Luau?

It probably was the Luau that he was talking about. He said "the show" at Ohana.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter