Kona Cafe

I think the chicken sounds great, but doesn't the salad with it make the whole meal too sweet?? I was going to sub the salad with mashed potatoes but it looks like they are gone :worried:

The regular mashed potatoes are gone? Can anyone confirm that for me? If too many items have been taken off, we may have to cancel our ADR and try for something else as there will be nothing left that's appealing to my mom and brother. Both are very picky eaters. My brother was ok with Kona's menu since he could subsitute regular mashed potatoes for the mashed sweet potatoes and switch the vegetables to something else they have that he likes.

I'm starting to have second thoughts about Kona.

IncredibleboysMom said:
Have the breakfast or lunch menus changed?

Breakfast is unchanged for adults. Lunch has slight differences for both child and adult.

Mashed potatoes are gone. Sorry

Thanks. Looks like Kona is now off the list and Captain's Grille in place of it.

Btw, I called Disney Dining to find out more information about the menu changes. The CM checked into it and told me that she doesn't see any changes. So I'm guessing the recent changes have not caught up with Disney Dining's system yet. Figures :headache:

Does anyone know what the current lunch menu is? Wdwinfo and Allears show different lunch menus, not sure if either one is accurate.

The only changes are a burger addition that has shrimp on it and the turkey club is now a turkey sandwich. The soup has changed as well, wings are now single orders, the lettuce wraps are gone and a beef satay skewer added. The no sugar added apple stack has been replaced with a low sugar jasmine infused cheesecake

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter