• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kona Cafe Breakfast

bxccah

Ch-Ch-Ch-ChipnDale!
Hi everyone. When I go, I'll have 21 table service credits, and I've booked 22 meals- I just booked breakfast at kona cafe.

In your opinion, is it better using my dining plan, and cancelling another reservation, or just paying out of pocket?

I would pay out of pocket for Kona because it is pretty cheap. You can get their huge breakfast platter called the Big Kahuna for around $11.99. Other entrees are around the same or a little cheaper.

This is one of the cheapest table service meals you can get really besides Olivia's at old Key West.

I would pay out of pocket for Kona because it is pretty cheap. You can get their huge breakfast platter called the Big Kahuna for around $11.99. Other entrees are around the same or a little cheaper.

This is one of the cheapest table service meals you can get really besides Olivia's at old Key West.

Great. Thanks!

Kona has a delicious breakfast menu and it is fairly inexpensive so a good choice for paying out of pocket. For breakfast you only get the entree and one non-alcoholic fountain beverage for your TS credit so it's not a very good use of a credit anyway. The Pineapple Macadamia Nut Pancakes, The Samoan (Eggs Benedict) and the Big Kahuna (great for big appetites or for sharing) are our favorites. We've had the Tonga Toast as well and it's very sweet. For our beverage we've been able to order the Pressed Pot of Kona Coffee for 2 using both our beverage entitlements for it.

Kona has a delicious breakfast menu and it is fairly inexpensive so a good choice for paying out of pocket. For breakfast you only get the entree and one non-alcoholic fountain beverage for your TS credit so it's not a very good use of a credit anyway. The Pineapple Macadamia Nut Pancakes, The Samoan (Eggs Benedict) and the Big Kahuna (great for big appetites or for sharing) are our favorites. We've had the Tonga Toast as well and it's very sweet. For our beverage we've been able to order the Pressed Pot of Kona Coffee for 2 using both our beverage entitlements for it.

Looks like I'll be going there a few times on my trip, I've looked at the menu and it all looks delicious! I'll definitely be paying rather than using a TS credit. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter