Kona Cafe bread recipe?

RubySlippers

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have it? I have searched all over for it but no luck:confused3 . I do have the butter recipe but even though the butter is sent from heaven:lovestruc it taste so much better with the Kona bread!:goodvibes

TIA
Rubyprincess:

Sorry I don't but I would love to have it as well. Can you please pass along the butter recipe. My kids will be in your debt.

There is an 'official' recipe thread on the Cooking board here on the Dis. I checked, and don't see the Kona Bread recipe there (forgot to check for the butter while I was there - sorry)

Anyway, you can request recipes on the thread as well, and they are pretty serious about getting Disney Recipes. Hopefully someone can help you out.

Also, did you know that at most places will give you the recipe for an item if you ask? I was at Mama Melrose in April 2007 and just commented that I really liked an item. Our server went to the kitchen and got the recipe for us!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1777635 - Recipe Thread

There is an 'official' recipe thread on the Cooking board here on the Dis. I checked, and don't see the Kona Bread recipe there (forgot to check for the butter while I was there - sorry)

Anyway, you can request recipes on the thread as well, and they are pretty serious about getting Disney Recipes. Hopefully someone can help you out.

Also, did you know that at most places will give you the recipe for an item if you ask? I was at Mama Melrose in April 2007 and just commented that I really liked an item. Our server went to the kitchen and got the recipe for us!

Yes I love that thread!:love: Thank you ! I did post there a few months ago for it. I just thought I would try here on the slight chance that someone here might have it and is not aware of that thread!:goodvibes Thanks again!

Rubyprincess:

Sorry I don't but I would love to have it as well. Can you please pass along the butter recipe. My kids will be in your debt.

Here it is

Macadamia Nut Butter

One stick butter (at room temperature)

1/4 cup honey

1/4 cup toasted Macadamia nuts

Method:

Combine butter, honey, and toasted Macadamias

Enjoy!
Rubyprincess:

Hi, I too have looked everywhere for this recipe....... Please, does anyone have this recipe?

I feel like I am in withdrawal! Only been home two weeks..........

Our server Barbara at Mama Melrose also got me a recipe for one of their soups. She even remembered the next year when we had her again that I had asked for the recipe and asked me if I had made it. So cool..when she took our drink order she looked at me and said "oh, we don't have the soup that you like today":)

Here it is

Macadamia Nut Butter

One stick butter (at room temperature)

1/4 cup honey

1/4 cup toasted Macadamia nuts

Method:

Combine butter, honey, and toasted Macadamias

Enjoy!
Rubyprincess:

Thanks very much.

moved from restaurant board to cooking board - hope they can help you locate it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter