Kona Cafe available to book now

maleficent55

DIS Veteran
I’m glad I signed up for dining alerts for this, I think I just happen to do that yesterday just in case for the day that I wanted and sure enough I got alerts today!

Looks like ADRs there start November 1st

Hopefully it gets better....really was falling off....taste and quality. What is the actual refurb of?

Hopefully it gets better....really was falling off....taste and quality. What is the actual refurb of?
no idea. And having never been I will nothing to compare it to. All I know is that on some point of my trip I fell like I really want to see the Polynesian resort and also that I must have Tonga toast and Kona coffee. Although, after visiting many 100% pure Kona coffee farms in Hawaii I will be disappointed if its a "kona coffee blend".

Spill the beans on that.
cute pun!~
Pure Kona coffee is nothing but Kona coffee beans. Many places will serve or sell Kona coffee that is actually a blend. I think I remember that if it has at least 10% Kona coffee beans, it can be labeled as "Kona Coffee". I would hope at the Kona cafe it would be real. Usually if it is real, the sellers are so proud that it is listed on the menu or at the coffee shop, wherever, as "100% Kona" coffee.

They have (had?) both as options. French press of 100% Kona or a cheaper option of regular drip blend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter