Kona Cafe and Sushi

garris3404

Focus on the magic!
If I'm on the DDP, how does the sushi figure into the entree part of the credit? Can I get only 1 roll? 2 rolls? None, only other entrees? TIA

I havent eaten there on the dining plan for a few years. The menu has changed a few times since then but you used to be able to get any sushi as an entree. Hopefully someone with more recent experience will chime in. We have a reservation there with the dxddp and I'm wondering what sushi we can get as apps.

In my experience Disney can be very accommodating. All you need to do is ask. Make sure you get a helping of 'Ohana bread pudding for dessert.

My understanding is that it is the same as Tokyo Dining: Sushi is categorized as an appetizer and so is not available on the disney dining plan where you only get an entree and dessert, but is available on the deluxe dining plan because that does include appetizers.

I'm on the normal dining plan. At Toyko Dining I've been able to order 2 sushi rolls as my entree. I was wondering if the same was allowed at Kona Cafe?

I'm also wondering if you can order 2 sushi rolls as an entree. I'm on the Deluxe Dining Plan, so I know we can get one as an appetizer, but it would be great to get 1 as an app and 2 more as an entree.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter