Kohls credit card % off ?

dsnygrl2003

villain fan
It has been a very sad holiday season because my beloved kithenaid mixer died. We have been putting off getting it fixed due to the high cost. In the Kohl's ad tomm. they have my mixer on sale for 249.99. The estimated cost just to have mine looked at before parts and labor is 80.00. I was thinking it might be worth it just to buy a new one. Here is my question. The Kohls ad for tomm. says get an extra 30%, 20% or 15% off your purchase with your Kohls credit card. Problem is, I don't see anywhere in the ad or online what discount is valid on what items. Anyone know how Kohls works this? What items are 30%, what are 20% and what are 15%? For the right discount I may just go with a new one. Help please.

They give you a scratch off in the store, you get the discount off your entire purchase.

Usually, you have to scratch off a card to see what your discount is. You get the card when you check out, and it's good all day. Sometimes you will get one in the mail. If the one I get is for 15%, I just take a chance on one at the store.

Ok now that makes sense, thank you. I was going to get MIL to get it since she is the one with the card, now I have something to think about.

check to see if the product is available on line because the 30% off code is Jansave30 (thanks to another dis member that posted it earlier in the week) and I think if you spend $75 or above shipping is free, but because that is a heavy item, I'm not sure if there is a surcharge on shipping.

there is a Kitchenaid mixer (Classic Plus) in the clearance section of the Kohl's website. Use the 30% off that ($191.99) and it enmds up being $134.39.

If you are still lookig on Tuesday the % off scratchers start on Wed. I didn't look at the mixers so don't know what the price on them will be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter