Kobe Japanese Steakhouse vs. Benihana

maggiew

DIS Veteran
Can anyone compare these two places? I know they are basically the same style, but is one better than the other? One cheaper than the other? I hear there are coupons for Kobe?

Thanks,
Maggie

maggiew said:
Can anyone compare these two places? I know they are basically the same style, but is one better than the other? One cheaper than the other? I hear there are coupons for Kobe?

Thanks,
Maggie

Maggie -

I haven't been to Benihana in years but went to Kobe not long ago. It's pricey for a dinner but you get LOTS of food. We ate at the table and watched them cook the food in front of us. The total bill for both of us was about $70!

Wow! I thought it was cheaper than that. I thought the entree prices ran around $12 for the teppanyaki style dining.

Maggie

I'd go with Benihana

We always get BAD stomach aches at Kobe here.

I suspect it has something to do with the improper storage of the seafood and the lettuce for the salads, but I can't be sure.

05ChristmasSurprise said:
I'd go with Benihana

We always get BAD stomach aches at Kobe here.

I suspect it has something to do with the improper storage of the seafood and the lettuce for the salads, but I can't be sure.

We went to KOBE in Dec 04 trip, its pricey (but so is Benihana), they were comperable to me. I do believe they serve bigger portions at KOBE. Family of 5, $100 with tx and tip.

Golter said:
We went to KOBE in Dec 04 trip, its pricey (but so is Benihana), they were comperable to me. I do believe they serve bigger portions at KOBE. Family of 5, $100 with tx and tip.
Did you just order regular meals and cokes or did you have drinks, appetizers, etc?

Just trying to get an idea whether this will cost us $100 or not?

Maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter