knotts berry farm

ashurii

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know much about this park. I have never been. We are going tommorrow and then DL on Sunday. Do you think the parks should be busy this weekend. What about Knotts berry farm?? I went to DL last weekend on saturday and it took us 40 minutes to get thru the crowd from the front of the gate to peterpan. It was INSANE!!

ashurii said:
Does anyone know much about this park. I have never been. We are going tommorrow and then DL on Sunday. Do you think the parks should be busy this weekend. What about Knotts berry farm?? I went to DL last weekend on saturday and it took us 40 minutes to get thru the crowd from the front of the gate to peterpan. It was INSANE!!

We just went to Knott's Berry Farm about 3 wks ago. We went on a Thursday so I can't comment on the weekend crowd.

The park, or rather Camp Snoopy section, was very good for my kids at 4 and 5.5 yrs old. The rides were so that they could ride by themselves w/o adult companion. Over in Calico Square, Ghost Town, etc., dh and I joined the kids for most of the rides as they do required adults companion, but because the rides were enjoyable too.

We had a fabulous time there with no line up. Hope this helps and that you would have fun tomorrow.

I went to Knott's Berry Farm on a Sunday once. I waited 5 minutes or less for most of the roller coasters except Xcelerator. It had a 15 minute wait once. Saturdays tend to be crowded, so try a weekday at Knott's if you can.

I went to knotts halloween haunt in 2003. God it is great and worth it . Unlike the hauntevents in florida , not better , but alot different

Knott's Scary Farm was my favorite October event growing up.

Knott's is a wonderful park. Very relaxing and we have never really run into bad crowds. Don't miss the log ride, it is great! The train ride is very exciting too. If you have little ones Camp Snoopy is wonderful.

Try the Knott's Berry Punch or Boysenberry Punch- this is so yummy and Knott's is known for it. Is the all you can eat bbq going on? that sounded like a good deal! Save some time to poke around Ghost town, and talk to the jailer and then go around to see the prisoner. Also check to see if they are doing tricks in the magic shop.

My kids love to pan for gold and to watch the Geodes being opened at the geode shop (those round rocks that are so pretty inside).

If you are not having bbq try the fried chicken. Don't try the Mexican food, I can not see how they can be in So Cal and have such bad Mexican food...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter