Kitchen Tool/Gadget Exchange Sent/Received

Kirby

DIS Veteran
All names have been sent out and four have already been picked up! :goodvibes

The mail by date on this exchange is Friday, June 23.

The minimum cost is $5 (does not include postage or extras).

Extras are welcome but not mandatory.

Please use delivery confirmation if you can.

Many thanks to those who have already told me that they are traveling sometime over this next week.

Can't wait to see what some of your kitchen favorites are! :goodvibes

Happy Exchanging!

I'm ready to box up :)
But probably won't get to the PO until Wed.....got workers coming in next week :rolleyes:

All ready to box up and ship tomorrow! This exchange thing is SO much fun! I will post tomorrow after it actually goes out! :goodvibes

I recieved my names and one of them will be going out soon. The other will be out later.

The gadgets are off!! However, I did forget to enclose the note I wrote. I found it sitting on my kitchen counter when I got back from the post office...when I see them post they received it I will let them know it was me:) OOPS!! But the package is sent!! :)

Susan, one out of my two did go out this morning.
The one you wanted me to mail out later is the one that I still have waiting till that mail out date :thumbsup2 .

However, I did forget to enclose the note I wrote
That's okay, it happens to all of us at one time or the other. :teeth:

Thanks Patsy! I let her know that her's would be arriving later.

I will be out the majority of the day tomorrow and part of Monday. We had our 25th anniversary last Monday and my husband is treating me to a night at the Gaylord Texan Resort tomorrow night. :love:

I got my kitchen gadge and other goodies today. I'm planning on mailing out on Wed am.

Congratulations on 25 years Kirby :goodvibes

My packages are all set - I should be going to the Post Office Tuesday - I will post once they are on the way!!

I'm expecting a delivery this week which includes some of the items which I'll be sending for my exchange. So there is a slim possibility that my box won't be going out until Saturday. Is that ok?

I've got some good things coming that I really want to send in this one, so I hope I can send a day late instead of a dollar short. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter