Kitchen Sink: Oh Yeah!!

merfsko

DIS Veteran
Not sure if this is the right place to put this but here it is...

My picky, finicky family ate the Kitchen Sink yesterday. We did order it without the coffee ice cream and without the peanut butter, but you got to understand that ordering it with everything else was incredibly breave for my family.

It was amazing! Of course, I did make myself a bit sick trying to finish it (and I may never be able to eat melted ice cream ever again) but it was good.
I couldn't beleive it when our waitress told us that someone once ate it by themselves in FIFTEEN minutes! :scared:

Anyways, the Kitchen Sink was amazing and I insist that you try it. I've always wanted to and so glad that we finally did! We had a light lunch about an hour beforehand, but saved room.

That's about it- I'm off to be sad that my Disney trip is now over... I shall go display all the goodies around the house now...

Is it allowed with the DDP and where do they have it at?? Thanks!

It's at Beaches and Cream, and no sorry it's not on the dining plan. The cost of the Kitchen Sink is 21.99 before tax I believe, and this thing from all the pics of it I have seen is MASSIVE :eek:. I wanted me and dfh to try it when we go, but being it's only the 2 of us I am not sure it would even get bearly dented. Seems like it's much more suited to 4 and up in a party. Oh well I am gonna sub it and get the No way Jose instead lol ;)

:cool1: Awesome! We did the kitchen sink on our last trip in December, too! We had it for dinner on our last night. :thumbsup2 It really is A LOT of ice cream & stuff, isn't it? I could have done without the pineapple topping, but everything else was good. I know what you mean about soupy ice cream - with the flavors all mixed together. LOL! :lmao:

Sound like you had a great trip, too!

-Michelle

Beaches and Cream is located in the "Beaches" portion of the Beach & Yacht Club Resort.

I can attest to the awesomeness that is The Kitchen Sink.

It is incredible. We needed 4 full-grown adults to finish it...and we didn't really even "finish" it. Still a little left. And all of us were STUFFED.

If you feel brave (and craving some of the BEST ice cream you'll ever have), then gather a few friends/family and try to tackle this monster...It's worth the effort!

We have always wanted to try this...but haven't gotten around to it. Well I guess that we will have to try it in October!!!! Can't wait!

I have a great picture of the Kitchen Sink, but I can't figure out how to get it on the thread. Sorry!!

Did they flash the lights and make the announcement?

I love when someone orders the Kitchen Sink.:)

Maybe someday my family will be brave enough!

Is there a limit to how many people can share it? We were hoping to try it on our trip. We'll have three men, three women, and a baby.

No limit on the amount of people that can share it. We have only done this on one of our trips. It was an extended family trip (13 of us: 6 adults and seven kids) and we ordered three of them. They made the announcement and made a big deal out of because we ordered so many. Lots of fun and the kids loved it!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter