Kissimmee Rodeo?

pixiepower04

DIS Veteran
Next time we go back we're thinking of going to the Kissimmee Rodeo on a Friday night, has anyone ever been and what was it like. My kids will be 9 and 7 so will they enjoy it?

I would think that would be the ideal age for children, pp. It is very family orientated, and your two might well like to try the 'grab the ribbon from the calf's tail' contest for kids. Great fun!

SimonV said:
I would think that would be the ideal age for children, pp. It is very family orientated, and your two might well like to try the 'grab the ribbon from the calf's tail' contest for kids. Great fun!
Thank you Simon, I love the whole Cowboy thing and thought that the kids would have great fun. I've checked out their website and it looks great, so thanks for putting it your book and giving me the idea!!

This looks like great fun Paula Jane, I would love to hear what you think about it when you have been :)

We went to the silver spurs rodeo at the osceola heritage park in October. Not sure if thats the same thing you are talking about, but it was brilliant. It was an extreme bulls competition, and only a handful of the riders stayed on for the full 8 seconds. The bulls were so viscious and aggresive. It was a great night out, and pretty cheap too. From what I can remember we had the best seats, and it was only about 15 quid each. Well worth a visit
Sar

Saz72 said:
We went to the silver spurs rodeo at the osceola heritage park in October. Not sure if thats the same thing you are talking about, but it was brilliant. It was an extreme bulls competition, and only a handful of the riders stayed on for the full 8 seconds. The bulls were so viscious and aggresive. It was a great night out, and pretty cheap too. From what I can remember we had the best seats, and it was only about 15 quid each. Well worth a visit
Sar
Hi Sarah,

Thanks for that. The Silver Spurs is a different Rodeo to the Kissimmee one but we weren't sure if the Silver Spurs one would be on when we go back (timing wise) but I'd love to go to the Silver Spurs, it does sound wicked and i'm glad you had a great time.

If I can't go the one i'll go to the other, providing they're both on of course!

Hi
We've been to the Kissimmee Rodeo twice and absolutely loved it - going again soon

RUSHBURY said:
Hi
We've been to the Kissimmee Rodeo twice and absolutely loved it - going again soon
Thankyou Rushbury, have made up my mind now, we will most definitely be going! Have fun when you go too!!

We heard yesterday when we were in Orlando that the rodeo would be on next year 2008 but might not continue after that. it would be a rael shame as we love it but di doesn't run in Dec so missed it this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter