Kiss from a princess?

msdroz

DIS Veteran
Hi there... we've never visited a princess Meet & Greet before but I have seen the cutest pictures of them kissing little boys foreheads or cheeks. Is this something that they just randomly do? I would love to have a photo like that for our Memory Maker :)

Thanks in advance!

It is something that they randomly do. My son was kissed on the cheek by Rapunzel the last time we were there....had lipstick on his cheek for the rest of the day.

Belle kissed my 3yo ds during the photo portion of ETWB. And he had the lipstick stain to show for it :). I don't remember any of the others that we met doing that though.

my youngest DS has gotten kissed twice by Drizella Tremaine. i don't think she normally gives out kisses though. ;)

my middle DS also got a surprise kiss from her, but he wiped it off as quickly as he possibly could.

It's random. When DS was younger, he got a kiss from Mulan and Cinderella on two different trips. He has met all of the princess multiple times, so while it does happen, it is rare.

It probably happens more when you can catch the Princess with a short line or non existent line. We have the cutest pictures of our oldest now 18, but at the time was 4 1/2 with Jasmine. No one was around and we were on a park bench in the World Showcase by Morocco and she came up and talked with our son for a bit. We have pics of them talking with him getting an autograph, her kissing his check and then just a smile with the lipstick kiss on his cheek. It was a precious moment. The parks were pretty busy it was middle of May when we were there. Not sure how managed this quiet moment with a Princess but glad we did! Maybe you could just mention it to one of them and get the pose. We will be redoing some of our old pics with new ones this trip since my boys are 13 & 18, but doubt the princess will be kissing any cheeks for us.....lmao Have a great trip!

My son got a forehead kiss from Snow White when he was about 2. He refused to wipe off the lipstick for the entire day. 6 years later he still has a little crush.

My son got a kiss from Jasmine and proudly wore the lipstick for the rest of the day. When he walked up to see her he said "you're my favorite" and that scored him a kiss. :goodvibes He was so thrilled about it.

I had Cinderella write a "please come see my Castle" message on a Postcard to send to a friend who has never been to WDW and after she wrote the message she kissed the Postcard!Very cool.:)

It is something that they randomly do. My son was kissed on the cheek by Rapunzel the last time we were there....had lipstick on his cheek for the rest of the day.

This. My DS was 2.5 on our first visit, and Snow White planted one on him, leaving a huge red lip print on his cheek. He was so proud! He went around the parks all day telling people, "Snow White kissed me!".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter