KISS End of the Road tour

mummabear

DIS Veteran
Who is going?

DD7&I are going in Anaheim, she is making noise about wanting to go at the end of the year in Auckland too.

I havent seen who is openign for them. Trying to work out what time KISS will come on stage too.

Is it really the end of the road for them?
We saw them in Vegas 19 years ago on their "Farewell" tour. :rolleyes:

Anyways, I don't think we're going, but I love Kiss!
They put on a great show. Enjoy! :)

I'm the biggest KISS fan, but would only go if Ace Frehley were back.

Is it really the end of the road for them?
We saw them in Vegas 19 years ago on their "Farewell" tour. :rolleyes:
The Farewell Tour was the last time that the original band all played together, and let's face it, Gene's about 70, and Paul is pretty close, I can see this being the end.
I will be seeing them in San Antonio in September. Right now, my son is going with me, but if he bails, I'll take somebody else. Maybe my brother-in-law, he would actually appreciate it more.
This will be my 4th time. I saw them in 94 in San Antonio, a rare appearance that year. I saw them again in San Antonio in 96, for the original reunion tour. I didn't see them again in 2009, in Boston. My seats are not good, but the price for 1 ticket is pretty close to my combined total for one ticket to each previous show! And if this turns out not to be the "end of the road" for them, it most likely is for me. I can't justify paying these kind of prices again.

The Farewell Tour was the last time that the original band all played together, and let's face it, Gene's about 70, and Paul is pretty close, I can see this being the end.
I will be seeing them in San Antonio in September. Right now, my son is going with me, but if he bails, I'll take somebody else. Maybe my brother-in-law, he would actually appreciate it more.
This will be my 4th time. I saw them in 94 in San Antonio, a rare appearance that year. I saw them again in San Antonio in 96, for the original reunion tour. I didn't see them again in 2009, in Boston. My seats are not good, but the price for 1 ticket is pretty close to my combined total for one ticket to each previous show! And if this turns out not to be the "end of the road" for them, it most likely is for me. I can't justify paying these kind of prices again.

I don't know. They're still youngens compared to some of the other acts out there. We went to see Roger Waters last year. He put on an awesome show. He was 74 at the time. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter