• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kirsten Dunst now in rehab

tinkerbell1967

DIS Veteran
Read that Kirsten Dunst has checked in to rehab, doesn't say why just that she checked in this past week.

Seems that so many young celebrities are having problems with drugs and alcohol these days. So sad!

I think that the Heath Ledger tragedy may wake some of these celebs up.

Seems that so many young celebrities are having problems with drugs and alcohol these days. So sad!

Celebrities have always had drug and alcohol problems. What's changed is that we finally recognize them as problems and have developed a way to help people through them. Wish her and anyone else (celebrity or otherwise) in rehab the best of luck, it's not an easy thing to go through.

Do you visit www.minorcon.org? It is a site founded by Paul Peterson (of The Donna Reed Show) to help child stars. They have a "watch" list of young celebrities who they see spiraling down. It said that 5 young women and 1 young man (celebrities) have contacted them for help recently, mostly due to the Brittney Spears issue. I wonder if Kirsten Dunst was one of them. I hope all of them get the help they need and are successful in their lives.

Celebrities have always had drug and alcohol problems. What's changed is that we finally recognize them as problems and have developed a way to help people through them. Wish her and anyone else (celebrity or otherwise) in rehab the best of luck, it's not an easy thing to go through.

Yes, they're actually DOING things like going to rehab now, plus the media feels obligated to report whenever many celebrities do anything.

NEWS FLASH- Paris Hilton breaks wind in public, story at 11:00

They are just like many other young people these days struggling with drinking and drugs they just have people watching there every move. I don't think it's such a shock any more. Hopefully it works for her, what ever her vice is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter