Kindle skins question

casjen

DIS Veteran
Again, i am so sorry I never paid attention to the Kindle threads. My DH told me that a Kindle wasn't going to happen and then surprised me! I am loking for a skin as well as a case to put my Kindle in. I want to protect the screen when I carry it around, but don;t want a bulky case when I am reading. What has worked for people?

Oh, I don't want to put a screen protector on b/c they always bubble. Don't they?

i went on ebay and got a case for $12 and a silicon case for $7 which came with the lcd screen protector which only has one bubble on it so i think it does the job! Kindle is great I love mine!!

I put the Boxwave screen protector on mine, and it didn't bubble, much to my surprise.
For the case I have the M Edge case in the Go style. I love it, it's still very streamline, affordable and a pretty shade of purple.
I got my skin from DecalGirl. They are most highly recommended on the Kindle Boards. They also now have them in the matte finish, which is what I got. It's easier to read without the glossy skin refecting light.

This is what they look like, as you can see my camera was having issues with color consistency...
CIMG1291.jpg
[/IMG]
CIMG1296.jpg
[/IMG]

I just rec'd my Oberon cover today and I got the "Above the Clouds" skin from Decalgirl. Here's a pic:

Sorry if the size is huge:confused:

IMG_2712.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter