Kindani 'soft opening?'

Mini Sorcerer's Mom

Mini Sorcere's Mom
With Kindani on schedule and May 1st around the corner do you know if they will be doing a 'soft opening' for CM's and their families? We are staying at Jambo April 4th-11th and I was wondering if Kindani would be open to look around?
Thanks!

I think they did have "soft openings" for the Jambo house DVC units, but with Kidani being a stand alone portion of the resort, I'm going to doubt they will have a "soft" opening, and for sure not that far ahead.

We're heading down April 19-25 and we're hoping to sneak over for a peek.

I think they did have "soft openings" for the Jambo house DVC units, but with Kidani being a stand alone portion of the resort, I'm going to doubt they will have a "soft" opening, and for sure not that far ahead.

When we stayed at Jambo House in August 2007 only the first handful of villas were open on the Zebra Trail. They had construction barriers in the hallways heading down to where they were completing the Grand Villas. They had "tours" for the CMs and various employees. We tried to finagle access by asking questions, "What's the GV like?" and "Can members have a sneak peak?" - Not a chance basically. Maybe they did have a "soft opening" or "open house" at some point. I'm sure if there is one for Kidani, someone on the DIS will spread the word :goodvibes . It can't hurt to ask while you're there, OP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter