Kimonos

WDWFANCBIIIME

DIS Veteran
Hey guys I have never really thought about Kimonos but very recently someone on the DIS recommended it :thumbsup2

So my question is... I am taking someone who LOVES Sushi but I am not really the biggest Sushi person I have had it but I do not love it (I'm from the mid west where sushi is not that prevalent) any way I have looked at their menu and it seems to be pretty much all sushi but do they have anything that non sushi lovers can enjoy?

I know it is a Sushi place I just really want to try all of the Swan and Dolphin restaurants and I think this place looks fun :thumbsup2

Hey guys I have never really thought about Kimonos but very recently someone on the DIS recommended it :thumbsup2

So my question is... I am taking someone who LOVES Sushi but I am not really the biggest Sushi person I have had it but I do not love it (I'm from the mid west where sushi is not that prevalent) any way I have looked at their menu and it seems to be pretty much all sushi but do they have anything that non sushi lovers can enjoy?

I know it is a Sushi place I just really want to try all of the Swan and Dolphin restaurants and I think this place looks fun :thumbsup2

If you look at the Appetizer section, all the items are NOT sushi. They are the usual entrees you would find in a Japanese restaurant:
http://www.swandolphinmeetings.com/menus/restaurant_menus/kimonos/

They have tempura. My dad had it and he thought it was good.

If you like karaoke - every night at 9:30. If you don't like karaoke, go before that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter