Kimono's

DisneyJen

<font color=FF66FF>Chairs the "Keep the Park Game
I was wondering if anyone has been to Kimonos for sushi? How is the atmosphere? Is it quiet enough to carry on a conversation? Are there tables or just a bar?

TIA for any info!

Hi,
We love Kimono's. It has a small sushi bar and mostly tables. The tables are kinda low like lounge table, but they are fine. We've eaten there several times and it is nice and quite with beautiful kimono's on the walls. I'm sure when the karaoke starts it must get loud. We highly reccommend it!
Buttercup:D

Thanks Buttercup! Sounds like a good choice for us ... even with the karaoke:)

I would like to try Kimono's during our next trip. What time does karaoke start? We probably wouldn't want it going on during our meal, but may like to hear a few performers before we leave!

:earsgirl: Krissy

The sushi is excellent, and if you like that kind of thing, the karaoke is a blast (starts at 9pm.)

Have plenty of sake (or Ichiban beer, if you prefer) and the karaoke will sound better. You might even get off a tune yourself! ;)

Kimono's still ranks as one of my all time best Sushi experiences.
The Kimono Roll is to die for and a must try!

I have been there for karaoke, is was not that loud and I still could carry a conversation with my BF. I am not a singer however it is always fun to watch!

Enjoy!!

-Erica

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter