Kilamanjaro Safari - how long?

I'm seeing 20 minute ride duration on TP. That sounds right based on our experience.

As long as you don't have animals decide to take a break from walking right in the path of the vehicles... Or zebras who can't decide which side of the "road" they want to be on... It might take longer then because it is totally at the animal's discretion as to when to move...or pick a side.

We had about a 20 minute giraffic jam. We enjoyed being close to the giraffes and watching them until the keepers were able to lure them away with food but it does make it tough to know for sure how long it will be.

it can take longer if you are in an handicap car as they have to start and stop at the same place

but also if an animal stops you, I would say 20-30 to be safe

Disney says it's 18min. I'd allot 30 min for the actual ride in case any animals decide to block the road

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter