Kids suite pictures?and questions!

Debs Hill

DIS Veteran
Does anyone out there have pictures of the kids suites either at Portofino or Hard Rock? Also, we are booked into a bay view room at Portofino in Nov, what would be the chance of upgrding to a kids suite? Anyone know how much extra this would be?

We have stayed in a kids suite at the Hard Rock. There is a picture of the suite on loewshotels.com and also on the Universal web site. From looking at the photo on the Universal website - it's a nice accurate picture - the photo is taken from standing at the bathroom door and looking out to the kids suite. There is another door not seen in the photo just past the table/chairs to the main room.

I'm sorry we do not have any pictures of our own pictures. The kids room had 2 small beds and a small table with chairs, TV, dresser. The kids room also had two huge plush Sneetches sitting on the bed headboard. The other room had a king size bed, couch, TV. The front entry/hall had a large closet and mini bar. The bathroom was connected from the front entry/hall to the kids bedroom. I think all of the kids suites at Hard Rock were close to the elevators - but I'm not sure. I hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter