Kids/Shorts/Main Dining Room?

We are just off the Magic in the Caribbean on a 7 night cruise, and from where we were sitting, ALL the boys we could see were in shorts on the casual nights. Some wore tshirts and some wore polos.

I probably shouldn't confess this, but my DH even wore long shorts one night because he was literally just in from a shore excursion and didn't have time to change (or we'd have been even later than we were.) No one said anything, and honestly, we were in such a hurry that we didn't even think about it until later.

I probably shouldn't confess this, but my DH even wore long shorts one night because he was literally just in from a shore excursion and didn't have time to change (or we'd have been even later than we were.) No one said anything, and honestly, we were in such a hurry that we didn't even think about it until later.

I really don't see what is wrong with anyone whingeing shorts on a non formal/ semi formal night. On My last cruise I wore shorts to the dinning room several times as I was either to lazy to change into pints or I wasn't paying attention to the time and rather then be late for dinner I just put on a polo shirt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter