Kids say....

aroyer

<font color=green>I am shy, but once you get know
Yesterday was my DD's end of school picnic at a local park. So, on my lunch break I went down there and found it to be the perfect opportunity to snap a few pictures of her with her friends. By the time I got there she was finished with her lunch and playing with her friends. I followed them around a bit taking pictures trying to capture who she is with her friends. Today, one of her friends moms (who was also there taking pictures) emailed me to say that DD told her daughter that it was "freaky" the way I followed them around. :sad: Doesn't she know that I was just trying to get enough pictures to do a 2 page scrapbook spread???? :lmao: Ah well, I guess I embarrassed her sufficiently. My job here is done. I relayed this story to my husband who replied "There are plenty of times I thought you were freaky with all your pictures." They just don't understand. :sad2:

Don't worry she'll do the same thing to her kids some day. It's a mommy's right of passage.

Today was special person's day and I took the camcorder and the camera, my kids are trained well. They posed for every pic they knew I was taking. LOL

Thanks! It's true- I knew this day was coming, just didn't think it would get here so fast. I did take comfort in the fact that she gave me tons of hugs before I left and then signed "I love you" to me from far away. So not all is lost!

Thanks! I did take comfort in the fact that she gave me tons of hugs before I left and then signed "I love you" to me from far away. So not all is lost!

she signed "i love you". how very sweet! i love that!

my son and husband think i am the paparazzi ALL the time. they bought me a new zoom lens for my camera for mothers day, so i can take pics of them from a far!!!!

Sometimes I miss those days and am envious of you with younger kids. Other days, I remind myself that I did my time as a mom of school age or younger and my turn will come as a grandma, I hope!!

Cherish these moments :grouphug:

The super zoom lens is a GREAT idea!! I will have to hint about that for my birthday. Thanks for the helping me continue to be the paparazzi! :thumbsup2

she signed "i love you". how very sweet! i love that!

my son and husband think i am the paparazzi ALL the time. they bought me a new zoom lens for my camera for mothers day, so i can take pics of them from a far!!!!

It was very sweet of her to sign "I love you"- it made me tear up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter