Kids sail free on rccl

mwins78

Mouseketeer
Book b4 March 31,2014 first come first serve kids family and friends any 3rd or 4th stateroom guest--SAIL FREE!!!!!!! Check out their web page

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Book b4 March 31,2014 first come first serve kids family and friends any 3rd or 4th stateroom guest--SAIL FREE!!!!!!! Check out their web page Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

If I have a cruise booked already can I call and have it updated so that I can get the kids free?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

If I have a cruise booked already can I call and have it updated so that I can get the kids free? Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards[/QUOTE

Yes you can it's very busy this weekend so the hold time can be long but worth it Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I booked this yesterday, so excited! We got a balcony on Indy over thanksgiving for a great price. I really struggle with paying "full fare" for my kids who will be almost-one and three, but we really wanted a ship with a nursery, so our options were limited - so happy this sale came along!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter