Kids Quest

Yes . . . lots of times at Station properties and a few times at The Palms. Your kids have to be potty trained & they need socks. If you are local, you have to bring shot records. There is a time limit and you cannot leave the property while your kids are there. There are play structures, video games, movie room, legos, barbies, hot wheels, arts & crafts and more. There is another company called Kids Tyme; they have a center at The Orleans.

Yes . . . lots of times at Station properties and a few times at The Palms. Your kids have to be potty trained & they need socks. If you are local, you have to bring shot records. There is a time limit and you cannot leave the property while your kids are there. There are play structures, video games, movie room, legos, barbies, hot wheels, arts & crafts and more. There is another company called Kids Tyme; they have a center at The Orleans.

Thanks:) So if you aren't local you don't need there shot records? I would hate to bring those and lose them

Thanks:) So if you aren't local you don't need there shot records? I would hate to bring those and lose them
To my knowledge . . . I would call first and ask. If you do need to bring them, photocopies are OK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter