Kids' QS Credits at Resort

Dis_Fan

DIS Veteran
Assuming that our resort will still allow us to exchange drinks for snacks on the QSDP, would they typically allow kids to exchange their kids' meal drinks for snacks also? Or is that only allowed for adult meals?

I can't speak for all resorts, but at POR last week we were told no, that you can only do this on the adult meals. That could, of course, vary by CM.

my understanding is a kids qs meal just shows up like a qs credit, I asked my travel agent about it, and she confirmed it, so I'm only ordering adult meals for my kids and having them share, then substituting for a snack for my drink at the resort. Im hoping we can get 3 meals a day with all the snacks and sharing big quick service adult platters.

The qs credits are pooed. The brochure still indicates children get a child meal

What you plan is common. Feel free to check out alone ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter