Kid's Night Out - Anybody Know It?

schatterjee

Mouseketeer
Hi!

I'm so excited! Just got reservations for my ds (6) for the pirate cruise and adventures in cooking. Plus I made one grown-up only dinner reservation.

I need in room care because we have a little guy too (he'll turn one on the last day of our stay). The reservation lady gave me a # for Kid's Night Out. That name wasn't familiar to me. I've seen Fairy Godmother's and Kindercare discussed on these boards, but not that one. Did I miss it? Does anyone have any insight or actual experience with them?

Do the sitters take the kids out for a walk or to the pool or do they pretty much stay put? I'd rather they didn't swim, but I'm just curious what to expect. That way I can talk it up to the kids - although I'll guessing they're going to be very ready for bed most nights at WDW!

Thanks for any input!
Stephanie

I will be using them in Aug. Were in a package deal with disney and that is the childcare they use for packages. It is my understanding that they are a part of kindercare. I believe the web address is...
www.kidsniteout.com
It has a lot of info about their service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter