• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

kids menus?

imthatgirl

DIS Veteran
are all the kids menus the same? my daughter is a steak lover, would she be able to get a kids portion steak anywhere? we have thought about just letting her get an adult portion maybe once, but in reality its going to be way too much food for an 8yo girl.

You can check out all the specifics of the kids meal menus at allearsnet.com.
If you click under dining at the top of the page, it will show you 'The Menu's'. The childrens menu is listed for each and every dining place in the World.
I know at LeCellier they offer a kids meal of steak (at an extra cost)..I can't think off the top of my head any other places that offer it...HTH! :)

I know that LeCellier and most of the signature places you can get kids steak. Also at Ohana you kids and adults get the same things and they have steak. Also I think CP and CM have prime rib on the buffet?

I also have a steak loving child so I tried to book at lot meals with steak on the kid's menu. The steaks at Kona Cafe are pretty big so I typically share with him there.

Hope that helps!

thanks!! i did go and check out some menus. looks like we can get her a steak or two, yay!!

but another question. in some of the restaurants the kids menus read they pick an app,entree, and dessert. then it says that french fries are available apon request. i know in the past fries came with, lets say a hot dog. now do you have to pay seperate for them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter