Kid's meal @ LTT?

twinnybelles

Mouseketeer
I have an ADR @ LTT for MVMCP, but the menu I see listed for dinner doesn't seem to hahve the standard chicken nuggets etc.Can it be a special request for finicky eaters?

I also would like to know if anyone has been able to special order chicken nuggets here at dinner time for their kids. When I made my ADR, I asked but the CM I spoke with said no I couldn't. I am going to call again and ask again as I know you sometimes get different answers from different CMs. If I can't special order chicken nuggets, I am wondering if I will have to use my twins credits for this meal since they won't be eating it. I also thought about going to Columbia Harbor House (I think it is close by) and getting chicken and bringing it into LTT with us.

It's served family style, all you can eat. They 'may' be able to get you something that is on their lunch menu but you'll have to ask when you arrive.

Because it's a character meal, all you can eat meal, they will take a dining credit for each person at the table just as they would at a character meal buffet.

It's served family style, all you can eat. They 'may' be able to get you something that is on their lunch menu but you'll have to ask when you arrive.

Because it's a character meal, all you can eat meal, they will take a dining credit for each person at the table just as they would at a character meal buffet.

Thanks for the info. I didn't realize they take a credit since it's a character meal even if you don't eat. Your info has really helped me!!

I'll add that my kids had no problem eating here -- it was standard Thanksgiving fare for them (and included mac n cheese).

I will add that DD would not try anything at our dinner at Ohana (which was awesome -- her loss) -- our server asked her if she wanted mac n cheese and he brought her a huge plate. So -there may very well be some alternatives for kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter