Kids @ Food & Wine

Muppetfan3

Mouseketeer
Was looking into possibly booking a seminar or demo for the F & W fest for our upcoming trip to The World this fall. While I don't think our DD5 will be bored at all (she's a foodie in the making), I dunno know if attending one of the Jim Beam seminars with a 5 yo is the norm/appropriate, etc. I'd love some feedback. We are planning an awesome time and attending some seminars would add to it, for sure.

Was looking into possibly booking a seminar or demo for the F & W fest for our upcoming trip to The World this fall. While I don't think our DD5 will be bored at all (she's a foodie in the making), I dunno know if attending one of the Jim Beam seminars with a 5 yo is the norm/appropriate, etc. I'd love some feedback. We are planning an awesome time and attending some seminars would add to it, for sure.

Used to be if you were under 21 you couldn't attend the beverage seminars.

I was booking a mixology this morning and the website asked how many adults, how many children and how many infants. so it looks like that may not longer be the deal.

But would I bring a small child to a booze seminar? No. Maybe the cooking ones...not sure about a child that young. Teens, definitely for the cooking ones. You'll also pay full price for the child to attend.

There was a post from somebody who asked about bringing two toddlers to the $65 tequila tasting. Not sure why they wanted to do that. The events are really geared for adults.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter