Kids Clubs

Mickeyluver37

Currently Disney Deprived
We are staying at the Contemporary, and would like to send our kids (6 and 4) to a kids club for one night. Would it be better to just use the convenience of the one in our hotel, or is it worth it to try one of the others with raving reviews, like AKL? Has anyone ever used the one at the Contemporary? TIA!

We have used several of the kid's clubs....WL, AKL, BW, and the Poly....and I think my kids favorite one was the Neverland Club at the Poly. Overall though, my kids found them all to be pretty comparable. There just seemed to be more for my kids to do there but again, when they were there, they were younger than when they stayed elsewhere. I don't know anything about the Contemporary's club. I didn't think AKL's club was that great and neither did my daughter.

I'm not sure now, but the Neverland Club used to be more expensive than the other clubs too.....I think by $2/hr more. So you may want to check that out if that is an issue.

Also, there is a definite plus about using the one in your own resort. The convenience is really a big issue for me. As long as there are no major negative's concerning the Contemporary's club, I'd go for that one.

I would use which ever is most convenient. We have used the one at Yacht and Beach and the one at AKL, and they were both pretty similiar. The one at AKL is nice, but not particularly special, I wouldn't make a big trip out of the way to use it over any other club. The only one I have heard special things about is the Neverland Club at the Poly, but to be honest, I was put off that one because it sounded quite large and intimidating, whereas the 2 we used were very small and just looked a lot like my dd's nursery (day care) so she was quite happy staying in them.

Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter