Kids Clubs Graduation

rholloman

Earning My Ears
We were on a 4-day in September and the kids clubs had a graduation where the kids received a mouse ears cap. Unfortuanetly, we weren't aware of what graduation was and my kips missed it. Does anyone know if they have this on a 3-day? We're on a 3-day next month and it would be cool if they were able to get a mouse ears cap this time around.

Sorry but they started a new program for the graduation after the Magic's drydock on both ships. It incoporates Camp Rock and the kids sing We Rock with Mickey. I believe they get different colored tees but no grad cap ears.

Sorry but they started a new program for the graduation after the Magic's drydock on both ships. It incoporates Camp Rock and the kids sing We Rock with Mickey. I believe they get tie-dyed tees but no grad cap ears.
You mean not the same grey DU shirts they gave out in 2006 and 2008? Tie-dyed sounds great to me. LOL

were solid colors with the words:

Friend Ship Rocks w/ a pix of the ship in the background.

I didn't see any tie tied shirts. Each age group was given a specific color when they stepped up on the stage.

Thanks for clearing that up. So each age group gets a different colored shirt. Got it! It had been since September that I read that report. :)

It has been on Thursday around 5 pm on the seven day cruises for a while, though of course that could always change.

It has been on Thursday around 5 pm on the seven day cruises for a while, though of course that could always change.

Should I bring our mouse ears from home with us and plan on my kids getting tied die tshirts on the ship, etc? Are there any additional costs associated with this?

Here is a picture of the new graduation ceremony Friendship Rocks

IMG_1141.jpg

Should I bring our mouse ears from home with us and plan on my kids getting tied die tshirts on the ship, etc? Are there any additional costs associated with this?

Your kids get the t-shirts as part of the program participation. There is no additional charge for the ceremony or shirts.

We were on a 4-day in September and the kids clubs had a graduation where the kids received a mouse ears cap. Unfortuanetly, we weren't aware of what graduation was and my kips missed it. Does anyone know if they have this on a 3-day? We're on a 3-day next month and it would be cool if they were able to get a mouse ears cap this time around.

Do they do this on a 3-night cruise?

Yes, the celebration is done on the 3 night as well. It is Castaway Cay evening. They no longer give out the graduation mouse ears, however.

Thanks for clearing that up. So each age group gets a different colored shirt. Got it! It had been since September that I read that report. :)
Just got off the Wonder and if I remember correctly, the colors are as follows:

Yellow for 3-4
Red for 5-7
Teal for 8-9
Green for 10-12

Also, was browsing around on eBay and came across an adult size in Orange:

f77e_1.JPG

We are traveling on the 4 day Wonder in July ...does anyone have any idea what day and time the grad is on the 4 day? We are planning to do Palo as adults the last night and do not want to plan for the wrong ressie. Also Can the kids eat dinner in the kids clubs and nursery?

You can check the navigators that are linked through the DIS DCL FAQ thread to get an idea of when the show usually is on the 4 day cruise but it is probably at 5 pm on the last day from past history. The kids can eat dinner in the club and lab but I do not know about Flounders.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter