Kids Clubs @ Disney

tigger2on

<font color=6699CC>I can't believe I read this WHO
If you are staying at a budget or moderate resort... can you use the child care facilities at the deluxe resorts if they aren't full?

A couple of trips ago when DS was 5 1/2 and DD was 4, we left them at the Neverland Club. Oldest DD was 12 1/2 on that trip and carried her best friend. They wanted to go to Epcot to eat, so DH and I carried them out for the evening. The smaller 2 really had a great time. We left them from 4pm until about 10pm. They had video games, art/crafts, story time, they could watch videos and other fun things. They were also fed dinner and snacks were available. There were younger cast members there as well as older ladys to sit with, play with and entertain the kids. I was nervous at first about leaving them, but the rules about who had contact with the kids was awsome. You had to sign them in, you were then given a pager(in case anything happened or if the children became upset beyond quieting). You had to give them emergency phone number(we gave our cell which we had with us), which resort you were staying in(we were at Fort Wilderness), an idea of where you were going while the children were there and approximately what time you would be back. The kids liked it so much, the morning after, DS told me that if DH and I wanted to go out again, he would love to go back! DS actually went back a second night. Older girls wanted to go shopping at DD(youngest DD is definately a shopper, so she opted to go with us). DS wasn't ready to leave that night either. He often asked "When can I go back to the Neverland Club? It's a cool place!"
I would highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We were in WDW in November 2003 and stayed at the AKL. Simba's club was wonderful too but I'd love to take her to try either Neverland or The one @ the beach Club.
I just wasn't sure if you could use a Deluxe Child Care centre if we stayed at the caribbean Beach Resort!
Thanks for your detailed description for Neverland!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter